ROBOT SIMULATION can minimize errors by performing specification verification before installing robots and jigs.
The optimal ROBOT attitude and working path defined through SIMULATION can be reviewed by OLP (OFF LINE PROGRAMING) to reduce installation costs and time by presenting measures for optimal working distribution.
- Reduced process engineering lead time
- Improve manufacturing, quality, accuracy, and profitability
- Accurate Robot Program Downloaded to Manufacturing Field
- Improved utilization of production equipment to maximize investment
- Simulated problems detected early in the plan
- Validate and optimize welding programs to meet company specifications
- Cost savings from process development to implementation